- 1 pound frozen shelled edamame
- 3 cups frozen or canned corn
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 3⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, marjoram, or basil, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Prepare edamame according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain thoroughly.
Combine edamame, corn, red bell pepper, green onion, red onion, parsley, and oregano.
In a large bowl, whisk lemon juice, mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper. Add vegetables to bowl and toss to coat. Refrigerate overnight. Serve cold.
- Breakfast and Brunch
- Dips and Dressings
- Main Dishes
- Side Dishes