- 3 medium apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh or frozen (unthawed) cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- kosher salt
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 4 tablespoons unsalted margarine
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease an 8 inch square baking dish.
In a large bowl, toss apples and cranberries with sugar, cinnamon and a pinch of salt until evenly coated. Spread mixture in baking dish.
In a separate bowl, mix pecans, flour, oats, brown sugar and a pinch of salt until well combined. Mix in margarine until topping is crumbly with small chunks. Sprinkle over apple mixture.
Bake 25-30 minutes, or until filling is bubbling and topping is golden brown. Cool slightly before serving.
- Breakfast and Brunch
- Dips and Dressings
- Main Dishes
- Side Dishes