- 6 salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup fresh dill, finely minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 6 lemon slices
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Blend the parsley, dill, garlic, olive oil, lemon and orange juices. Coat the bottom of a baking dish with half the mixture.
Place fillets in the baking dish and spoon the rest of the mixture over the fish. Top with the almonds. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil, place the lemon slices on top and bake 5 more minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Breakfast and Brunch
- Dips and Dressings
- Main Dishes
- Side Dishes